Rabia Alizai brings marketing, design, and real estate investing experience to this competitive housing marketplace. As a native to the Bay Area, I have extensive knowledge of the South Bay and the amenities that each community has to offer. My expertise with contracts and disclosures, alongside my negotiation skills and pricing strategy always exceeds my clients’ expectations.
I find it most important to provide incomparable customer service. I advocate for my clients and always follow through to their complete satisfaction. Without hesitation, I try to go above and beyond for my clients and am known for my unparalleled customer care.
Below you will find information regarding the associations I belong to, my education & experience, my mission statement as well as some information about my wonderful team!
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Business and Marketing Degree from San Jose State – 2001
- Notre Dame High School in San Jose – 1998
- Intero Executive’s Circle 2015 – Top 1%
- Intero President’s Circle 2012, 2013, 2014 – Top 5%
- Rated 5 Star Agent on Zillow
- Rated 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Silicon Valley’s Best Agency
- Marketing & Design specialist
- New Construction Marketing
- Appraiser Specialist
- Series 6 – Mutual Fund Manager
My Mission Statement
Providing the highest level of service for buyers and sellers of real estate with accurate and up-to-date information, skilled analysis and sound real estate advice. I strive to continually explore new ideas and technology to make the selling and buying of real estate faster, less costly and a more memorable experience.
Teams are built one member at a time. I’ve built a strong and trustworthy team here at Intero Real Estate Services, you can expect nothing but professionalism & an unwavering commitment to your best interests. With years of collective experience, my team will ensure that your expectations of buying or selling your home will be fulfilled.