Looking to buy a home?
Buying a home can be a stressful experience if you don’t have proper support and guidance. That’s why we are here, our goal is to serve you and make the buying process enjoyable.
We go the extra mile to ensure that we exceed your expectations of the home buying process. In today’s aggressive real estate market, specifically in the South Bay, it’s imperative that you have the utmost representation when buying your next home. Whether you’re a first time home buyer or an experienced investor, whether you’re looking to buy new construction or a fixer-upper, we’re here to serve you!
Let us help you get into your dream home! Contact Us today to see how we can help.
Below I provided some useful information for your home search and how we can help you with your home buying needs!
Why are school districts so important?
As many of you have probably already been informed, School Districts are probably the #1 contributor to home values here in the Bay Area, specifically in Santa Clara County. We have in depth knowledge of all the different school districts & the pro’s and con’s of different neighborhoods down to the street level. Take a look below at different school districts here in the Bay Area. Don’t worry, it’s part of our job to help you navigate through the details of the overlapping school districts.
Why choose us when you’re looking to buy a home?
- 1Competitive OffersWe don’t just put an offer on a home, we go above and beyond to make sure it’s the most competitive offer. With each offer, we reach out to the listing agent to get a better understanding of the price and terms that the seller is looking for, in order to place the most competitive offer.
- 2ProfessionalismWhen you hire us, you can rest assured that we will treat every aspect of purchasing your future home with competency and expertise.
- 3Reliability and CommunicationWe will keep you informed with updates that include activity for your future home along with feedback from the seller and agent. We will respond quickly to each of your requests and get you answers to all of the questions you may have.
- 4Knowledge of the MarketUsing the latest technology and tools, we stay on top of the competitive market analysis. With this knowledge, we can make sure that the offer you submit is the most competitive and not over fair market value.
- 5Negotiating SkillsWith our experience and market knowledge, we will negotiate on your behalf to obtain the best price for your future home.
- 6Efficiency and EffectivenessWe have a track record of not only getting things done, but getting things done right the first time. With our negotiation skills and market knowledge, alongside our experienced team, our buying process is streamlined to avoid any major hurdles.
- 7Inventory KnowledgeOnce we determine your search area, we’ll create a custom search and ensure that every home that comes on the market is previewed before you even look at it! With this information we understand the landscape of the competition and current Inventory on the market, which is the most critical piece of information when determining the offer price for a home.
- 8Full ServiceWe proudly offer full service, meaning we don’t hand you off to an assistant, we service you from beginning to end.
- 9Powerful BrokerWe am backed by Intero Real Estate Services with over 30 offices in the Bay Area. Intero holds #1 market share for closed sales in the Bay Area.
- 10Internet SearchBecause 92% of home searches begin on the Internet, it is critical that you work with agents that are internet savvy. With our tools and technology driven strategies, we’re the right agents for you.