As mentioned in My Marketing Approach, my number one goal when I market your home for sale, is to create competition. Competition in the selling of your home. The more “traffic” we create through your home, the more interest we’ll have, which will result in more offers. That’s the name of the game!
We take our “Global Reach” efforts extremely serious here at Intero. With overseas money from Asia and Europe, investors are constantly looking for investment opportunities here in the Silicon Valley.
This is the exact reason why here at Intero, we have a dedicated global marketing approach to get overseas investors a “view” of your home!
Call me today and let me walk you through our Global Reach!
In 2002, Intero Real Estate Services was born in the heartland of innovation: Silicon Valley. We grew faster than any other real estate company in history and now have 2,000 agents in 60 offices worldwide. We attribute that growth to technology and our passion for serving you.
As the top-selling real estate company in Silicon Valley, our experience means better results. You trust us with the biggest transaction of your life, and we take that trust seriously.
What Intero has accomplished:
- Received the “Best of Silicon Valley” award from readers of the San Jose Mercury News two years in a row (2011 & 2012).
- Continue to sell more homes in Silicon Valley than any other brokerage.
- Put our customers first – we successfully distributed for-sale listings to the largest trafficked websites (Google, Yahoo!, Trulia and Zillow) at a time when few brokerage companies were doing this, significantly increasing listing exposure to a wider population of buyers online.
- Received the EcoBroker Community Service Award in 2006, highlighting our commitment to environmentally friendly real estate practices.
- President and CEO Gino Blefari and Chairman Bob Moles received the National Home Ownership Award by RIS Media for “outstanding achievements among residential real estate’s most influential and charismatic leaders.”
- Donated more than $1.5 million to children’s organizations in our community.
Our vision is to fully embrace the people and communities we serve. We believe that being a great company involves not only serving clients with the best of our abilities, but also serving the agents and employees who make our company number one.